We offer a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards and Instant EFT (ABSA, Capitec Bank, FNB, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank.)
Click on your preferred choice below to find out more.
Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round. We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect sellers against costly chargebacks
Instant EFT enables you to make payments with traditional internet banking with SA’s biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information.
With PayFast’s Instant EFT, you have the most flexibility since you can choose whether to create a payment automatically or load the payment themselves through their preferred banking portal (only available for FNB, ABSA, Standard Bank and Nedbank). More payment options means access to more shoppers and increased sales.
There are two ways to make an EFT payment using PayFast; Automatic EFT and Manual EFT.
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during the checkout process and click on the PayFast option, selecting Instant EFT.
- Select your preferred bank.
- Login using your internet banking credentials.
- Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records.
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background.
- Your bank will send you an OTP (one-time-pin) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment.
- Enter your OTP or accept the authentication message when prompted.
- Payment will then be completed.
Benefits to using Automatic EFT:
- Your order status will be updated immediately.
- There is no need to send through a proof of payment.
- There is no need to wait for funds to reflect in our account.
- There is no need to enter takealot.com’s banking details or an order reference number.
Manual EFT (Only available to ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank and Standard Bank customers)
- Select Instant EFT as your payment method during the checkout process and click on the PayFast option, selecting Instant EFT.
- Select the “Make an EFT payment from your bank” option at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payments and completion of your order via email.
Benefits to using Manual EFT:
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services.
Copyright © 2019 GHC Nation. All rights reserved.